Friday, April 9, 2010

Nalerigu Pics Day 8

Children in the village







Joyce's daughter (the woman who makes the purses)

Children on the street in the village. They were being silly and jumping in and out of the camera view. I'm lucky to have gotten them in one shot.

Rasta Man (or the colors of Ghana)

Amazing goiter. This had been there for nearly 20 years

Elephantiasis or cause by the filaria parasite (disease of the day)

Child with severe malnutrition

This girl is 2 years old and about the size of a 9 month old





Inside the hospital during a clinic day


Our little boy with seizures on his day home!!! Hooray!!I think he is still scared of me because of my white skin (and the weird camera thing in his face). I never thought I could be a scary person! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment