Saturday, April 17, 2010

Nalerigu Day 15 and 16 Pics


Me with Joyce (the workers at the hospital call her mum, but I call her sister because she seems to young to be my mum) - she's great!

I bought more fabric today. Whoops!

Cute child


In the village, the peaceful village


Can anyone identify this type of tractor? It's stuck in the sand.




Cute child in the hospital. The facial markings are tribal.





Child who fell into a fire






Baby with the distended belly/anal stricture who's now pooping. Way to go champ!


Nalerigu version of Ponsetti Casts


The medical records
This is only a highlight of the near 100 pictures I took over the last two days. There are others I would love to share, but the internet is not fast enough to include them all. I'll try to add more on days when I've taken fewer pictures.
Also, I forgot to mention that this morning was a rodent free day!!! Hooray!!! We've used duct tape to plug the pipe that was completely exposed outside our home. I love hot pink duct tape. It's also been used to patch a window screen and to make a hand sanitizer holder.

1 comment:

  1. Jill,
    I am dazzled and amazed and I haven't gotten to read at all. Guess I am pretty sure this is a life changing experience for you!!!!

    ReplyDelete