Monday, April 26, 2010

Nalerigu Day 25 - Pics

Must stop getting fabrics!! This is me bargaining with one of the women at market. I've bought most of my fabrics from a very sweet, quiet women with good quality fabrics and none "Sulaminga (white person)" prices.
This is me blogging. Thought you might like to see it in action.

Lisa and I


One of my patients who took 3 days to find the funds to go home. We became friends.


Child with osteosarcoma of the leg. The disease is metastatic already, but the family wishes to do an amputation for symptomatic relief.





Me with a family of (by my diagnosis) Marfan syndrome patients. I do see a slight resemblence to me here! (A friend at the hospital took the picture and since they aren't used to cameras got it a little crooked. I love it because of that!)


Child with a facial tumor of unknown type seen in clinic today




Mary...one of our favorite patients. She had severe skin infections with osteomyelities requiring bilateral leg amputation. She has such a great attitude and is loved by all. She also has an adorable little brother! The exciting thing about Mary is that she was discharged home today. Her mom will help carry her around and help her roll from side to side to not get bed sores. We hope for the best and will miss her!

No comments:

Post a Comment